Helping Hands Home Health Agency was founded several years ago with strong foundations and expertise in providing personal care for clients who are in their homes. Through the initiative of our founder, we have become the in-home agency that stands for its mission, vision, and values.
Helping Hands Home Health Agency Vision
The prime provider of non-medical home based programs for the citizens of the areas we cover, ensuring quality and effective care plans, and guaranteed client satisfaction.
Helping Hands Home Health Agency Mission
To render in-home care services with utmost care and attention, minimizing risks and barriers against patient improvement, while also maximizing health care resources for the client’s worthwhile experience while under our care.
Helping Hands Home Health Agency Values
- Helping Hands Home Health Agency upholds excellence in the services we deliver. We make sure all the things are taken care of with special consideration. As much as possible, we give no room for mistakes and allow much room for improvement.
- Helping Hands Home Health Agency promotes respect to our clients, their families, and the house they live in. We give due regards to their choice and opinion.
- Helping Hands Home Health Agency takes the responsibility. We are accountable for our actions hence you can trust us that we will carry out results you expect from our home care services.
- Helping Hands Home Health Agency ensures efficiency. We make sure the benefits weigh more than the cost in the administration of the home care service.
- Helping Hands Home Health Agency helps build your home. We serve you in your own residence, in your own house. With your permission, we can assist you in making your place the best home you can ever have despite old age, disability or illness!
Helping Hands Home Health Agency Clients
We serve residents in Kansas City, Missouri. Helping Hands Home Health Agency caters to the needs of the following individuals:
- Respite Care (Elderly, Child Care, Adult Care, Individuals with special conditions or physical mobility challenges)
- Senior citizens (geriatric care, elderly care, incontinent care)
- Homebound clients (those facing challenges in physical limitations, or under treatment with a physician an following a detailed care plan)
- Clients in need of short term relief or Caregivers who seek respite from their duties
Arrange for non-medical care needs at hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or long term basis. Contact us to receive the right care you need at the right time! We pride our home care services to accurately address the specific needs of the client.
Thank you for finding the time to get to know us! Start enjoying our personal care programs and home care services by calling us at 816-738-3214 or you may read about What We Do to learn more information on the programs we provide.